flex-dev mailing list archives

From Maurice Amsellem <maurice.amsel...@systar.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Discuss Release Apache Flex PixelBender Package 1.0
Date Tue, 17 Dec 2013 16:10:37 GMT
I downloaded the sources and tried to compile the pixel_bender package release, as stated in
the ASF guidelines.

- However, it's not clear from the README how it should be compiled and what target needs
to be called in the build.xml?
 ( I supposed it's " release-pixelbender" but this should be stated in the README).

Nevertheless, I set the launched " ant release-pixel-bender" from the src directory and got
the following error:

D:\ApacheFlex\git_source\flex-pixel_bender\src\build.xml:1138: The following err
or occurred while executing this line:
java.io.FileNotFoundException: D:\ApacheFlex\git_source\flex-pixel_bender\src\frameworks\projects\framework\build.xml
(File not found)

In effect, framework/build.xml is not included in the sources.

So does it mean that the pixel-bender package soruces must be merged to an existing flex SDK
source in order to be built ?

View raw message