flex-dev mailing list archives

From Maurice Amsellem <maurice.amsel...@systar.com>
Subject RE: Flex Application Demo
Date Tue, 17 Dec 2013 14:50:03 GMT
Hi Shivang,

The Flex show case is now live.
However, we don't have enough information to include your app.

Please read submission instructions below:

PS: I already created the jira ticket for you, so you can fill in the requested information:

-----Message d'origine-----
De : SHIVANG SANGHI [mailto:shivangsanghi@gmail.com]
Envoyé : mercredi 6 novembre 2013 06:25
À : users@flex.apache.org; dev@flex.apache.org
Objet : Flex Application Demo.

I have developed an Tshirt Designer Application using Flex 4.6 . If the apache dev/user team
want to submit this application as a demo then i will definitely convert this application
in Apache Flex 4.10/4.11 . Below is the running application url.

Please give your feedbacks and comments also..
I feel myself very proud if anyone suggest me something or this project will be included in
Flex list.

*shivangsanghi@gmail.com <shivangsanghi@gmail.com>,shivangsanghi@yahoo.com

View raw message