flex-dev mailing list archives

From Maurice Amsellem <maurice.amsel...@systar.com>
Subject RE: TLF code completion in source
Date Sun, 15 Dec 2013 14:32:52 GMT
File> Project Structure > <your module> , then you have 3 tabs to the right: "General",
"Dependencies", "Compiler options".

What kind of error do you get ?

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Harbs [mailto:harbs.lists@gmail.com]
Envoyé : dimanche 15 décembre 2013 15:21
À : dev@flex.apache.org
Objet : Re: TLF code completion in source

Thank. That appears to work.

I get a whole pile of errors reported by IntelliJ IDEA. I assume I can ignore those, but how
do I either fix the errors or turn them off?

(I don't see a "general" tab.)

On Dec 15, 2013, at 3:31 PM, Maurice Amsellem wrote:

> In IntelliJ IDEA:
>
> - Create a flash module "flex-tlf"
> - add the TLF sources in the module sources
> - use any recent sdk as the flex-sdk
> - make sure to check "skip compilation" in the general tag, so that code completion works.
> - you will build your project by running "build.xml" in the "Ant build" panel.
>
> Maurice

as it should (albeit with a warning that the source is not in a project), but code completion
does not work. I assume it's because TLF is not inside a project.

> FWIW, I tried setting up a project in IntelliJ IDEA and didn't even get it set up correctly.
Not sure how to do that.

> I don't care whether I work in AFB or IntelliJ IDEA, but I would like to have code completion.
Suggestions? Tips?