flex-dev mailing list archives

From Maurice Amsellem <maurice.amsel...@systar.com>
Subject RE: [Builds/Jenkins] Help and advise needed
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2013 08:55:25 GMT
Ok, never mind.

So what else could it be?

Does someone know how to reproduce the "AIF Internal exception"   in pixel-bender compiler
?

Maurice

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Erik de Bruin [mailto:erik@ixsoftware.nl]
Envoyé : lundi 9 décembre 2013 09:52
À : dev@flex.apache.org
Objet : Re: [Builds/Jenkins] Help and advise needed

Nope, that's not it. When the last work was done on the new machine, the builds also stopped
working on the ORIGINAL, supposedly untouched, machine.

EdB

On Mon, Dec 9, 2013 at 9:49 AM, Maurice Amsellem <maurice.amsellem@systar.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have checked the jenskins workspace, there is no env.properties in the root folder,
which means all the env variables are set through system properties.
> So there is a possibility that they were not set the same in the new machine.
>
> Makes sense ?
>
> Maurice

assume the Jenkins job was just copied over from the original windows machine. A good first
set would be to check the setup on both (if we can) and set that the environment variable
are the same on both and then ask if pixel bender has been installed on the second machine
in the same location.

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27