flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [FLEXJS] CSS value handling can't work in release code
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2013 18:50:04 GMT
Actually, it was these two:
as/src/org/apache/flex/html/staticControls/TitleBar.as:			_titleLabel.class
Name = className;
as/src/org/apache/flex/html/staticControls/TitleBar.as:			_closeButton.clas
sName = className;

But popup might be an issue as well.

But you reminded me that on the JS side, "element.className" is "ok".  It
is used to assign a class selector of options to an HTMLElement.

-Alex

On 11/15/13 10:46 AM, "Erik de Bruin" <erik@ixsoftware.nl> wrote:

>popup.className = 'popup' and this.titleLabel.element.className =
>'TitleBarLabel'?
>
>EdB
>

>On Fri, Nov 15, 2013 at 7:33 PM, Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com> wrote:
>> Hopefully, although I grep'd and think I saw two places where there was
>> some cheating going on.
>>
>> -Alex
>>
>> On 11/15/13 10:27 AM, "Erik de Bruin" <erik@ixsoftware.nl> wrote:
>>
>>>Or, since that has gone the way of the dodo, I can just feed it
>>>'this.FLEXJS_CLASS_INFO.names[0].name' ;-)
>>>
>>>EdB

Publisher

'name' and the
interfaces - if