flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Focusing on TabNavigator tab
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2013 17:20:40 GMT
I'm not sure I understand the problem.  A "tab" is a button-like thing
along the top of a TabNavigator.  It never truly gets focus.  The
TabNavigator gets focus and arrow keys can be used to switch tabs.

A TabNavigator's children are containers, and the containers never get
focus.  Only their children do.

It might be best to provide a 20-line MXML test case that shows what you
want to accomplish.

-Alex