flex-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Kessler <kesslerconsult...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Donation News
Date Sat, 30 Nov 2013 16:00:14 GMT
Here is a very basic vector, I kept it simple so it would be more versatile
with quite a few layers [1].  Can always change out the buttons, or maybe
add content to the screen to make it look like several different phones. If
you wanted colorful cases, I would probably have to make profile-ish angled

I'm not much of an artist for this, but I have some tricks to get things

[1] http://people.apache.org/~mkessler/pics/examples/cellphone%2001.png