flex-dev mailing list archives

From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: [FLEXJS] ItemRenderers
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2013 17:36:56 GMT
Peter, I'm pretty sure I fixed this and created tests to keep an eye
on it. Did you get the latest FalconJx code and do a clean build?

EdB

On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 5:30 PM, Peter Ent <pent@adobe.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've pushed code to get custom itemRenderers working. Many thanks to Alex and Erik for
their work getting the foundation parts to work smoothly. I studied the changes Erik made
in hopes of making the code I was working on conform, especially around interfaces. Things
seem to work ok with a minor exception.

> When you have a custom itemRenderer - meaning it exists in your application's space -
you will probably do something like this in ActionScript:

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht