flex-dev mailing list archives

From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: Project voting guidelines
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2013 06:24:05 GMT
Nope on the default to [LAZY]. When reading it I assumed that was the
technical term for the way we've been voting: at least 3 +1 and no -1.
My bad.

The default should be the strictest (Consensus, if I have my
terminology correct) and if someone wants to deviate, it should be
clearly marked in the subject of the vote email (i.e. with [LAZY]
added).

Also, I think for releases and committers/PMC members, LAZY shouldn't
be an option. If you can't find 3 votes, something is up ;-)

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27