flex-dev mailing list archives

From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: [FLEXJS] JS framework: gjslint
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2013 07:41:32 GMT
Alex,

Do you also see the following warning when compiling DataBindingTest to JS:

Data binding will not be able to detect assignments to 'strings'.

dataProvider="{MyModel(applicationModel).strings}" />

Just checking to make sure I have the same results as you... Also,
when I run the app (debug and release), I see the string 'undefined'
displayed several times on screen. Is that what you see as well?

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27