flex-dev mailing list archives

From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject [FALCONJX/FLEXJS] stricter compilation
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2013 19:48:24 GMT

I have a local branch in which I've made the FalconJx 'goog' compiler
apply to the strictest possible rules/flags. This resulted in 193
warnings about bad code in the DataBindingTest example. Hidden behind
those were some more errors ;-)

I fixed all but a couple in the framework and there are some more that
come from the example. All in all there are some 40 warnings left...

The application, meanwhile, is compiled successfully and functions as
expected. These warnings are all about annotations and types and code

I feel having the stricter compiler flags active will help us write a
better framework. Making the remaining warnings go away is a challenge
I gladly accept.

The question is, can we live with seeing these warnings in the meantime?

Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295