flex-dev mailing list archives

From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: [FLEXJS] CSS value handling can't work in release code
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2013 17:56:03 GMT
Is there a particular reason there is a 'className' property which is
set on some, but not all classes and even has 'getter/setter' methods?

Unless the property is seriously misnamed, why would you want to be
able to SET a class' name? If anything is constant, it should be the
name of the class, shouldn't it?

It looks like a legacy thing. Would it be alright to remove it? The
information is now available in the metadata.

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27