flex-dev mailing list archives

From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: git commit: [flex-sdk] [refs/heads/develop] - Updated jenkins.sh for Mustella VM with latest FP and AIR betas
Date Mon, 18 Nov 2013 07:23:50 GMT
I don't think we need to use '12.0'. According to [1], from now on
Adobe will be updating the major build numbers for each release. They
will also be giving AIR the same version number as FP on the next
release. So, after FP 12 and AIR 4, we'll get FP 13 and AIR 13.

EdB

1 : http://blogs.adobe.com/flashplayer/

--
Ix Multimedia Software