flex-dev mailing list archives

From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: [FLEXJS] JS framework: gjslint
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2013 14:05:10 GMT
Ok, I have pushed the 'JSHint - gjslint' commits.

The framework classes are now clean against this gjslint command:

gjslint --strict --disable 0100 -r ./

I've used the --disable command because the new interface handling
relies on a variable on the prototype that is initialised with a 'non
primitive' value.

I also ran the framework against a very loose set of JSHint tests
using this 'header':

/*jshint
    curly: false,
    eqeqeq: false,
    eqnull: true,
    globalstrict: true,
    indent: 2,
    maxlen: 120,
    onevar: false,
    strict: true,
    white: false */
/*global goog, org */

'use strict';

I had to use the loose set because the coding styles differ too much
between files to allow stricter checks. I would suggest that we comply
with both the above mentioned 'gjslint' arguments and with the
following JSHint 'header':

/*jshint
    globalstrict: true,
    indent: 2,
    maxlen: 120,
    strict: true,
    white: false */
/*global goog, org */

'use strict';

I suggest we use maxlen 120 to avoid a warning for long lines caused
by long 'goog.require' statements. 'gjslint' takes care of the 80 char
enforcement.

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software