flex-dev mailing list archives

From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: [FALCON/JX] guava dependencies in compiler AND closure
Date Fri, 01 Nov 2013 22:24:03 GMT
I've been away from Falcon(Jx) for a long time, coding wise. I had to
basically set up my dev env all new and this is what happened.

I really wish we got get Gordon or Darrel or even Mike to take a look
at replacing the deprecated Guava API calls... Here's to hoping one of
them reads this and accepts the challenge!

Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295