flex-dev mailing list archives

From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: [FLEXJS] JS framework: gjslint
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2013 16:24:26 GMT
Ok, let's do it this way:

You guys just keep committing (remember to pull before you push ;-))
and I'll fix any merge issues. Once I'm done (I think my tomorrow),
I'll put my changes in a new public branch, so we can test against the
examples to make sure I didn't break anything.

Also, interfaces are now supported. My commit will contain several
'pure' JS interfaces, including ones that extend other interfaces.
Take a look at the "LanguageTests" example for inspiration ;-)

I have changed the "interface" storage a bit today, instead of an
array just for interfaces it is now an object that can/will contain
info about interfaces, metadata and other class information which we
can easily add through FalconJx now. Be sure to update both FalconJx
and flex-asjs and rebuild everything.

Alex, maybe time for a new overlay?

Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27