flex-dev mailing list archives

From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: [FALCON/JX] guava dependencies in compiler AND closure
Date Fri, 01 Nov 2013 15:16:52 GMT
> I'd rather not fiddle with my setup right now, but I've definitely seen
> this error and somehow got it to go away for long periods of time.  What
> kinds of things did you tweak to get around it?  It's been so long that I
> don't recall how I got around it.

I've been switching versions of the CC and Guava around, hoping to
find a combination that works... My guess is you have that
combination. Maybe there is version information in the LICENSE files
that are downloaded with the jars?

> I couldn't find any version stamp in my gcc folders or even a guava.jar.
> Did you see a separate guava.jar or did they bake it into their
> compiler.jar?

The only guava.jar I see is the one that Falcon downloads. I can't
find one in or around FalconJx. But FalconJx is dependent on Falcon,
which is where I guess the troubles start.

Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295