flex-dev mailing list archives

From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: Jenkins build
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2013 14:21:12 GMT
It's building now. The windows slave goes offline unexpectedly every
couple of weeks, and it takes them a day or so to respond to emails to

The server is always slow ;-)

They won't let us help out maintaining that server ("no more available
accounts," whatever that may mean), so we're stuck with the way it is.

I'm monitoring the build machine and the Mustella VM daily, but feel
free to check in if you see anything out of the ordinary.

On Fri, Nov 8, 2013 at 1:33 PM, Maurice Amsellem
<maurice.amsellem@systar.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> The last flex-sdk build on https://builds.apache.org/job/flex-sdk/  is #411, 3 days ago.
> Last night git commits didn't trigger a new build.
> And the server is very very slow responding.
> Does someone know what is happening ?
> Maurice
> Maurice Amsellem
> SYSTAR R&D - BusinessBridgeFX