flex-dev mailing list archives

From "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject What's the difference between normal Air applications and ones targeted at the mobile platforms?
Date Sun, 03 Nov 2013 22:16:54 GMT
Hi,

sorry for this eventually stupid question, but I recently "remembered" that there were some
issues with Flexmojos regarding building of Mobile applications. It seems the normal Flexmojos
couldn't build Air applications for mobile devices. Unfortunately I have never built any mobile-air
apps and therefore don't quite know what Flexmojos is currently missing. Is there some sort
of post-processing needed to bundle the normal Air apps? If someone here could explain what's
missing, I'd be glad to add that to FM. There must be something, cause Velo offered this feature
in his commercial FM Enterprise.

Chris