flex-dev mailing list archives

From Maurice Amsellem <maurice.amsel...@systar.com>
Subject RE: Donation News
Date Thu, 28 Nov 2013 10:31:23 GMT
Thanks Alex, great news.

Regarding Tour de Flex "Nokia" images:
As far as I can see, the Nokia images (old 2004 models) are used in Flex 3 itemRenderers (
Flex 3 > Coding techniques > Item Renderers).
The same itemRenderers section in Flex4 is using "neutral" sport items.
So maybe we could do the same.

Maurice

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Alex Harui [mailto:aharui@adobe.com]
Envoyé : jeudi 28 novembre 2013 08:57
À : dev@flex.apache.org
Objet : Re: Donation News

On 11/27/13 11:50 PM, "Erik de Bruin" <erik@ixsoftware.nl> wrote:

>Alex, great news!
>
>Some thoughts:
>
>A) can you at least include the original stylesheets with the
>understanding we can't use the as-is? It's much easier to change
>existing stylesheets than it will be to reverse engineers them
I don't think I can do that, but you can always see the originals by visiting the Adobe site
(at least for now).
>F) the interwebs must contain enough 'generic' phone images that come
>with a permissive license...
In general, Apache does not "take" stuff regardless of license.  It has to be donated.  I
guess we could link to and/or load those images from a foreign domain, but it would be great
if someone who is fluent in a drawing tool could bang out some artwork and donate it.  Probably
just one phone outline in 22 different colors.

-Alex