flex-dev mailing list archives

From Maurice Amsellem <maurice.amsel...@systar.com>
Subject RE: git commit: [flex-sdk] [refs/heads/develop] - UPDATED - Tentative FIX of FLEX-33166 Mobile TextInput with native StageTextInput cannot be included in scrollable forms - updated mustella baseline bitmaps following failures. Typical difference is tha...
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2013 01:47:32 GMT
Some interesting findings:

This is what I did:

In mustella,  local.properties, set
sdk.dir to point to latest SDK 4.11 GA
apollo_location=${sdk.dir}

then run again the same test.

The log says:
[echo]     sdk.dir:                 C:/Program Files (x86)/Apache Flex/Apache_Flex_SDK_411_GA
[echo] apollo_location is C:/Program Files (x86)/Apache Flex/Apache_Flex_SDK_411_GA

Guess what ?

The "black" artifact between the underline and the "y" was already there...

So how it went through the release , I have no idea...

Maurice

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Maurice Amsellem [mailto:maurice.amsellem@systar.com]
Envoyé : mercredi 20 novembre 2013 02:23
À : dev@flex.apache.org
Objet : RE: git commit: [flex-sdk] [refs/heads/develop] - UPDATED - Tentative FIX of FLEX-33166
Mobile TextInput with native StageTextInput cannot be included in scrollable forms - updated
mustella baseline bitmaps following failures. Typical difference is tha...

>Another possibility is that the tests in the file have side-effects.  Are you running
a single test or all tests in a folder?  Sometimes the other tests in a folder affect the
>bitmap of a single test.
I have run all the tests in mobile/ActionBar/styles, same result

FIX of FLEX-33166 Mobile TextInput with native StageTextInput cannot be included in scrollable
forms - updated mustella baseline bitmaps following failures. Typical difference is tha...

Another possibility is that the tests in the file have side-effects.  Are you running a single
test or all tests in a folder?  Sometimes the other tests in a folder affect the bitmap of
a single test.

-Alex