flex-dev mailing list archives

From "Sharma, Pratyoosh" <pratyoosh.sha...@jpmorgan.com>
Subject [FlexJS] how much of Google closure goodies do we plan to use?
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2013 20:09:09 GMT
I was thinking on dragging implementation for popups & seems that libraries like closure
abstracts a lot of it.
Understanding that using these functions will start bringing in a lot of closure classes into
the download of FlexJS framework, it seems like a lot of reinventing the wheel work to implement
natively on FlexJS
Thoughts....

Thanks,
Pratyoosh

This email is confidential and subject to important disclaimers and conditions including on
offers for the purchase or sale of securities, accuracy and completeness of information, viruses,
confidentiality, legal privilege, and legal entity disclaimers, available at http://www.jpmorgan.com/pages/disclosures/email.