flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Mustella tests failing and release candidates
Date Sun, 13 Oct 2013 04:41:11 GMT
Hi,

> IIRC, there is precedence for extending the vote past 72 hours when it
> covers weekends and holidays.
Your assuming that most people has less time over that those periods. That's may not be the
case as only a few people can work on Apache Flex while at their day job.

> If it were me (and it isn't) before closing the vote I would make sure I've heard from
those folks and ping
> them to see if they are going to vote or not
That's a good idea, I'll do that.

> Another way to cut down on RCs may be to ask on the dev list before you
> cut the RC.
If anyone was paying attention they would of seen that from the Git tags and JIRA :-)

> I will take the time to read the README and RELEASE_NOTES up front
Have you taken a look at the 4.11.0 RC1 versions? Found any issues?

Thanks,
Justin