flex-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: FlexUnit - code coverage pull request
Date Wed, 09 Oct 2013 01:41:34 GMT
>I guess the first thing to sort out would be who actually wrote the code in that pull request
(it's unclear to me) and have they all signed an ICLA?

They have not yet. That was actually the origin of my previous comment on wondering if I can
take the github repo and site offline and start redirecting here so I don't have to keep having
that conversation with folks. In this case I already reached out to the committer, asked them
to join here and volunteered to work through the process here if they would be willing to
resubmit it as a patch against our repos.

Mike