flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Feedback on Apache Flex 4.11.0 RC1
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2013 05:08:02 GMT
If this issue is important to you, I highly recommend filing a JIRA issue
with a simple test case so we can prove your problem is solved before we
create RC2.  If you wait for RC2 and the issue is not resolved, we will
make a judgement about how many other folks will be affected and we might
decide to release RC2 anyway.