flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Changes I want to make before RC2
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2013 22:24:03 GMT
Actually, we have enough votes to release RC1.  It is sort of up to Justin
to decide if he wants to do another one or save all of these fixes for
4.12.  If we do an RC2, I'd want to revisit the focus fix and also chase
down some of these recent complaints about DG, cut-and-paste-text, and
other things that folks found in 4.10 that didn't happen in 4.9.  I just
saw a Date format bug get filed.

On 10/14/13 3:16 PM, "OmPrakash Muppirala" <bigosmallm@gmail.com> wrote:

>Just putting it out there so that I get some more time:
>1.  Fixes for 640 dpi and 480 dpi skins (will finish this tonight)
>2.  Updates to Installer and config.xml to point to OSMF 2.0.  I plan to
>cut an RC for Installer 2.7.0 for this.  (tomorrow night)
>If someone wants to take (2) off of my plate, that will be great.

View raw message