flex-dev mailing list archives

From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: Apache Flex 4.11.0 RC2
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2013 05:37:20 GMT
Just FYI, all Jenkins jobs are all up and running and the Mustella
suites have (or rather, will soon have) run cleanly for 4 runs. This
means that all major FP and AIR versions (11.1, 11.7, 11.8 and 11.9 +
3.7, 3.8 and 3.9) are covered. We're good to go.

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27