flex-dev mailing list archives

From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Flex 4.11.0 release candidate 1
Date Sat, 12 Oct 2013 08:50:58 GMT
There are 2 failures in the 'main' Mustella run. One on RadioButton,
but since that was a timeout, I expect it to go away in new builds.
The one that has been around for a long, long time now is in
ListDragDrop. Me thinks that if that is addressed, we should be good
to go with the vote, especially since the other 2 runs (AIR and
mobile) have been successful for a while now.

For the record, I am (and will be) voting -1 (binding) until we've had
at least one, but preferably 4 - one for each FP version we test -
clean Mustella runs. This will take between 14 hrs and 56 hrs after
the last successful fix for a failure is committed.

EdB

On Sat, Oct 12, 2013 at 7:42 AM, Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com> wrote:
> -1 for now because the mustella run was not clean.  Probably due to that FocusManager
patch.  I'm going to take a quick look now.

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht