flex-dev mailing list archives

From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: [FALCON] Basic Tests pass
Date Fri, 25 Oct 2013 09:56:08 GMT
The SDKSWCTests pass for me as well.

Another (very) encouraging finding: when I compile a large AIR
application we have with the new compiler, it actually seems to
produce a useable application! I haven't done extensive checks, but
the login (using RemoteObject to a server) and most content screens
seem to function as expected...

What's next?

On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 5:34 AM, Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com> wrote:
> And BasicTests compiled against these SWCs ran and passed all tests!
> Next step:  See if BasicTests will compile and run with new MXML codegen.
> On 10/24/13 3:55 PM, "Alex Harui" <aharui@adobe.com> wrote:
>>At least, they do for me.  Please verify as I found there can be compiler
>>errors based on timing.
>>Anyway, the next goal will be to try to get BasicTests to run against the
>>Falcon generated SWCs.

Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht