flex-dev mailing list archives

From OmPrakash Muppirala <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Release Apache Flex SDK Installer 2.7
Date Mon, 28 Oct 2013 04:54:11 GMT
Okay, the Installer badge and the page is ready to go:

Folks, please test it thoroughly for typos, url errors, etc.

Also, the previous config file has been updated as well.  So, anyone who
runs Installer 2.6 will start getting notifications about a new update
(2.7) being available.

The google analytics page has started collecting 4.11 download stats

We are good to announce the release!