flex-dev mailing list archives

From OmPrakash Muppirala <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject FP 11.9, AIR 3.9 released
Date Fri, 11 Oct 2013 20:27:04 GMT
The new runtimes for 11.9 and 3.9 have been released to the public [1].
Also, we have been running our Mustella tests against the beta versions of
11.9 and 3.9 for the past few weeks without any problem.

I am planning to update the playerglogal.swc on the mustella VM with the
release to let it run for few times before we update the Installer config.

Any objections?  Of course, we want to make sure all the outstanding
mustella failures are fixed before we update anything.

[1] http://forums.adobe.com/message/5744968