flex-dev mailing list archives

From OmPrakash Muppirala <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Web Tier Compiler
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2013 17:15:11 GMT
On Oct 8, 2013 9:43 AM, "Alex Harui" <aharui@adobe.com> wrote:
> In the BlazeDS audit, it was discovered that the Web Tier Compiler is not
donated to Apache.  Is anybody actually using it?  If so, I will look into
donating it, but don't reflexively say yes since working on that donation
will delay some FlexJS work.

+1 from my side.

The web tier compiler would be very useful for a project I am working on
right now.  I would rather use the Apache License than Adobe's license.
But if you think you can put that somewhere in your queue in the next 6
months, that would be fine as well.  I certainly don't want FlexJS to
suffer because of this.