flex-dev mailing list archives

From OmPrakash Muppirala <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Apache Flex 4.11.0 RC 1
Date Sat, 12 Oct 2013 02:04:31 GMT
On Fri, Oct 11, 2013 at 6:55 PM, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > Did we have to make any code changes to make OSMF 2.0 work with the Flex
> > SDK?
> No but it certainly requires more testing. IMO I'd hold off on changing
> the installer, unless other people think otherwise.

I dont think it is a valid test of the RC if the Installer is downloading
the wrong OSMF swc.  In that case, you should probably revert the change to
downloads.xml.

Another option is we can put up a new config.xml that points to OSMF.swc
2.0 and ask RC testers to side-load the new config xml into the Installer
via the commandline.