flex-dev mailing list archives

From Cosma Colanicchia <cosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FLEX-33654 (Spark Datagrid - ItemEditor Keyboad Ctrl+V & Ctrl+C dont work)
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2013 12:22:26 GMT
Thank you Justin,

I've just looked in the DataGrid and DefaultGridItemEditor class
hierarchies and I have not found any obvious reasons for the issue (no
particular keyboard event listener that could prevent the normal behavior).

My bet is on the TLF classes under the RichEditableText.. I have a Windows
VM to do some checks, but unfortunately I haven't a development setup
there, so it's not easy to do some step-through debugging.

(the Main.air attached to the issue was compiled with an SDK built from the
develop branch two weeks ago).