flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Apache Flex 4.11.0 RC 1
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2013 08:30:45 GMT

> IMHO, to get a clean RC2, we need a new branch of develop
Currently release and develop are identical so all we need to do is wait for a full pass of
the CI and then make RC2?

> Since that likely won't happen, and I don't want to actively oppose
> this release anymore, I've changed my vote to -0.
I can see your (genuine) concern that we are not testing what is in the release, how do you
suggest we achieve that? Change the CI to test the release tag is probably the simplest way
(but more work) IMO, but given that the tests are not actually part of the release that can
complicate things.

A side effect of all this is that we cant currently go back to a previous release and run
the tests against it and know that they would all pass.

View raw message