flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Apache Flex 4.11.0 RC 1
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2013 08:37:57 GMT
Hi,

> My point is that if I get a working copy from the tag, I don't get the
> updated Mustella tests.
And that's a valid point.

> That means that if I run the Mustella tests that comes with the code from the tag, I
get failures.
There would be errors yes.

> I don't want failures on an RC. In order to 'fix' those failures
You would need to checkout from the RC1 tag, and then checkout from develop (or release your
choice) the mustella directory. No need to copy paste. But that will only work along as their
are no changes to the mustella directory.

I think (even though it's a little painful) we have go with the tests passing as tagged (even
though they are not part of the source release) otherwise a new RC is needed. Otherwise there's
no way of reproducing the test results accurately. In this case carrying over the previous
votes would apply.

Thanks,
Justin