flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Apache Flex 4.11.0 RC 1
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2013 02:08:41 GMT
Hi,

>     [java] =====================================================
>     [java] 	Failed:
>     [java] =====================================================
>     [java] components/AdvancedDataGrid/Styles/advanceddatagrid_styles_FLEX_32848 style_textSelectedColor_singleRow
Failed CompareBitmap(body:step 3)  compare returned-4
>     [java] components/AdvancedDataGrid/Styles/advanceddatagrid_styles_FLEX_32848 style_textSelectedColor_singleCell
Failed CompareBitmap(body:step 5)  compare returned-4

There a chance this could relates to the change to FTETextField as ADG uses UIFTETextField
which extends that, but then why only these 2 tests would fail and only on OSX I have no clue.
The test doesn't specify or change any fonts.

Thanks,
Justin