flex-dev mailing list archives

From Lee Burrows <subscripti...@leeburrows.com>
Subject Re: 4.10 spark datagrid
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2013 15:06:29 GMT
Ok, the problem was a change to Grid component updated in the default
DataGrid skin wasn't reflected in my custom skin.

In 4.9.1 and previous, the skin contained:

<s:Grid ...>
     <s:GridLayer name="backgroundLayer"/>
     <s:GridLayer name="selectionLayer"/>
     <s:GridLayer name="editorIndicatorLayer"/>
     <s:GridLayer name="rendererLayer"/>
     <s:GridLayer name="overlayLayer"/>
</s:Grid>

As of 4.10.0 it is:

<s:Grid ...>
     <s:gridView>
         <fx:Component>
             <s:GridView>
                  <s:GridLayer name="backgroundLayer"/>
                  <s:GridLayer name="selectionLayer"/>
                  <s:GridLayer name="editorIndicatorLayer"/>
                  <s:GridLayer name="rendererLayer"/>
                  <s:GridLayer name="overlayLayer"/>
              </s:GridView>
         </fx:Component>
     </s:gridView>
</s:Grid>

I think this change should be flagged up a lot more. As far as i can
see, the only mention in the (4.11) release notes is:

Changes to custom skin for s:DataGrid (was changed in 4.10 but missed in
release notes)

--
Lee Burrows
ActionScripter