flex-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Chiverton ...@extravision.com>
Subject Re: Please welcome Tom Chiverton as our newest committer
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2013 08:24:34 GMT
On 03/10/2013 03:54, Justin Mclean wrote:
> Hi,
> I am pleased to announce that the Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Flex
has invited Tom Chiverton to become a committer and he has accepted.
Hi everyone - I'm quietly proud to have come on broad at this level.

I'll be continuing to help out on the user's mailing list, and also want
to take a look at the Linux installer which seems to have some weird
dependency issues when some users install it.

View raw message