flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Mustella tests failing and release candidates
Date Sat, 12 Oct 2013 13:25:38 GMT
Hi,

It would help if PMC members actually followed all the steps in validating a release before
voting -1, that would cut down of the number of RC  we need to go through.

I think we should make it a rule you can't vote -1 or +1 until you have checked everything,
otherwise it's just too much work for the release manager.

For example this would be far more helpful (this may or may not be the case it's just an example).

Checked the following with the build:
- MD5 and signature are fine
- README and RELEASE_NOTE are upto date and can see no issues
- The SDK compiles fine on OSX
- The SDK can be installed in FB 4.7
- Able to create and run a simple web project, mobile project and desktop project
- Tested a large project using FP 11.8 no apparent issues
- No issues with using RSLs
- Took a look at the new mobile datagrid and found no issues
etc etc

But -1 for now because we have a couple of failing  Mustella test fails that need to be looked
into.

Thanks,
Justin