flex-dev mailing list archives

From "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: License Stuff
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2013 21:04:23 GMT
I gave Brian the Alex' contact. Hopefully Alex will be able to give him the contact he needs
to sort this out.
It seems easy to ask for the permission to redistribute, but I doubt it will be that easy
to actually receive the permission to do so .. so keep your fingers crossed.

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Frédéric THOMAS [mailto:webdoublefx@hotmail.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 29. Oktober 2013 21:50
An: dev@flex.apache.org
Betreff: RE: License Stuff

> Looks like it is pretty easy to get a license.  Just ask here [1]

I meant in order to publicly distribute adobe artifacts, not only in a closed intranet environment
as mentioned, I read that document last night and others too, I haven't see any talking about
an agreement to allow public distribution of Air / FP, from the ones I read, only Adobe was
allowed to distribute them publicly, the reason why I had liked a pointer on a such license
agreement used by Sonatype and how to get it.