flex-dev mailing list archives

From "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject License Stuff
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2013 14:16:16 GMT
Hi Guys,

I am currently talking to Brian Fox from Sonatype. He told me that Sonatype signed a Distribution
Agreement with Adobe had been signed in 2008, but this has expired 2009, but it seems they
are willing to re-sign such an Agreement.

For which parts would we Need an Agreement from Adobe? As far as I know this would be the
Flach Playerglobal and for Air the Airglobal and related SWCs/RSLs is there anything else?
Can a Distribution Agreement be signed for all of the missing parts?

If we manage to sort this out, I guess There should be nothing else preventing us from Publishing
Flex SDKs without having to implement any hacks. I guess this would help a lot of Flex users
quite a lot.