flex-dev mailing list archives

From "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject ASDoc
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2013 13:17:36 GMT

it seems People have been working on ASDoc judging from the number of mails regarding ASDoc
on the list.
When taking over Flexmojos, my first unit of work was getting the testsuite up and running
again. It seems in the latest Adobe Flex Versions there was some Major regression. I had to
modify allmost every source file containng Velos license Header as this contained his email-address
with a "<" at the front and a ">" the end of the address. This caused the ASDoc tool
to generate totally useless XML-rubbish. Has some work been done on this?