flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Changes I want to make before RC2
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2013 22:32:05 GMT
Hi,

> Actually, we have enough votes to release RC1.  It is sort of up to Justin
> to decide if he wants to do another one or save all of these fixes for
> 4.12.
I think we need a RC2. There's a few changes to the README and install scripts that are useful,
there a few issues to investigate and issues with 480/640dpi skins.

There may also be other unknown issues I'd like to see more people test it out.

RC1 is good enough for a release but there's a few outstanding things that will make 4.11.0
a better release and I think that's preferable than waiting 2-3 months for next release for
these fixes to go it.

>  I just saw a Date format bug get filed.
I'll sort out that one being familiar with the code - odd that the added Mustella tests didn't
catch that one.

Thanks,
Justin