flex-dev mailing list archives

From Maurice Amsellem <maurice.amsel...@systar.com>
Subject RE: Issue with mobile UI default sizes
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2013 23:13:43 GMT
>It's set in the skins see for example how layoutBorderSize is set in ButtonSkin.as.

Again correct me if I am wrong:

if you set applicationDPI=240 and run the app on a 160 DPI device:

In ButtonSkin.as,  the code will execute ' case DPIClassification.DPI_240:' and layoutBorderSize
will be set to 1 (line 171)
AND scaled to 0.66 ( because the SM.scaleX=SM.scaleY = 160/240= 0.66).

There are very few UI components that compensate for this behavior ( typically StyleableTextField,
)

Is that correct ?

Maurice