flex-dev mailing list archives

From Maurice Amsellem <maurice.amsel...@systar.com>
Subject RE: ADL Bug - Apache Flex 4.11.0
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2013 17:15:42 GMT
There must be something wrong in your configuration or environement.

Can you please post the code for ApacheFlex411.mxml and ApacheFlex411-app.mxml that we can
see on the background ?

Also, is it your first mobile Flex application ?

Maurice

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Joel Tan [mailto:joel.tanpe@gmail.com]
Envoyé : mardi 29 octobre 2013 14:41
À : dev@flex.apache.org
Objet : ADL Bug - Apache Flex 4.11.0

Hi, not sure whether it is a bug or some setting I have done it wrongly. I have downloaded
Apache Flex 4.11.0 and try to create a mobile app, the ADL emulator seem to be not working
correctly.

1) The screen size does not follow the configuration setting. In my configuration setting
I have set it to iPhone Retina (640 x 920, 326 dpi), but turn out to be 500 x 375 in 120 dpi.
Screenshot: http://ponpon.my/apacheflex/af001.jpg

2) The Device button is missing from the ADL Menu which I can use to rotate left and right.
Screenshot: http://ponpon.my/apacheflex/af002.jpg

3) How can I set my application screen size fit to screen, currently my application is follow
the size of iPhone 4, there are gaps on both top and bottom.
Screenshot: http://ponpon.my/apacheflex/af003.jpg

I am using Intellij IDEA 12, running on Mac OS X 10.9.

Thanks!

Joel