flex-dev mailing list archives

From Maurice Amsellem <maurice.amsel...@systar.com>
Subject RE: Installer changes to go with 4.11?
Date Fri, 18 Oct 2013 15:32:43 GMT
When executing the ant get task in verbose mode it says the following (see below).
So it handles the redirection properly.

I have checked the source of Get task, it's very simple and relies entirely on java URLConnection.

get
Getting: http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/osmf.adobe/OSMF%202.0%20Release%20%28final%20source%2C%20ASDocs%2C%20pdf%20guides%20and%20release%20notes%29/OSMF.swc?r=&ts=1381906346&use_mirror=optimate

To: D:\ApacheFlex\git_source\flex-sdk\in\osmf.swc

http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/osmf.adobe/OSMF%202.0%20Release%20%28final%20source%2C%20ASDocs%2C%20pdf%20guides%20and%20release%20notes%29/OSMF.swc?r=&ts=1381906346&use_mirror=optimate

moved to
http://optimate.dl.sourceforge.net/project/osmf.adobe/OSMF%202.0%20Release%20%28final%20source%2C%20ASDocs%2C%20pdf%20guides%20and%20release%20notes%29/OSMF.swc

I also tried the initial url (with use_mirror=optimate) and got the HTML file, as usual :-(

Obvisouly java URLConnection and Flex/Flash URLRequest do not have the same behavior...

Difficult for me to investigate further, as these are both "system" classes with non-open
source code...

Maurice