flex-dev mailing list archives

From Maurice Amsellem <maurice.amsel...@systar.com>
Subject RE: [Mustella] tests/experimental/spark/components/CallOutButton
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2013 16:33:53 GMT
I checked the code of experimental CallOut in SDK 4.10:

 [Inspectable(category="General", enumeration="rollOver,click", defaultValue="rollOver")]
//mouseOver
public var triggerEvent:String = MouseEvent.ROLL_OVER;

So this option has been lost after the merge, as it does not exist in the common CalloutButton
class.

Which means the default behavior of desktop callout is actually changed.

Maybe we should add it in the new merged CalloutButton, as it seems to be rather useful.
But in this case, this option should be excluded on mobile devices (or at least disable,
if not possible ).

WDYT?

Maurice

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Maurice Amsellem [mailto:maurice.amsellem@systar.com]
Envoyé : mercredi 16 octobre 2013 18:19
À : dev@flex.apache.org
Objet : RE: [Mustella] tests/experimental/spark/components/CallOutButton

I didn't know about this MetaData.
The original CalloutButton does not have it: by default, you must click to make the callout
appear.

You can simulate this behavior with this trick:

<s:CalloutButton id="calloutButtonBasic" label="button" horizontalCenter="0" verticalCenter="0"

     rollOver="calloutButtonBasic.openDropDown()"
   rollOut="calloutButtonBasic.closeDropDown()"  >

WDYT?

Maurice