flex-dev mailing list archives

From Maurice Amsellem <maurice.amsel...@systar.com>
Subject RE: How to prevent IDEA from opening SWF files
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2013 10:16:15 GMT
Thanks Alexander,

I posted a comment on the issue to notify of a strange side effect when applying the workaround
(adding "*.swf" to the Ignore files an folders).

Maurice

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Alexander Doroshko [mailto:alexander.doroshko@jetbrains.com]
Envoyé : mardi 15 octobre 2013 12:12
À : dev@flex.apache.org
Objet : Re: How to prevent IDEA from opening SWF files

Thank you, the issue is fixed in IntelliJ IDEA 13 branch (http://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/IDEA-114904).
I wish anybody reported it earlier so that the fix could go to 12.1.x.

On 15.10.2013 10:50, Maurice Amsellem wrote:
> Sorry, I didn't use the right word. I mean IDEA becomes frozen during a long time (several
minutes), and after prompts a message proposing to increase the memory.
> So I have no thread dumps to submit.
> I will file a JIRA.
>
> Maurice

and attach logs and thread dumps that are automatically saved when IntelliJ IDEA hangs. To
find logs and thread dumps use Help | Show Logs.

> On 15.10.2013 0:28, Maurice Amsellem wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> When I open the SWF folders in mustella tests in IDEA, to check the log and mxml
files, IDEA hangs because it tries to open the swf files that are inside these directories.