flex-dev mailing list archives

From Maurice Amsellem <maurice.amsel...@systar.com>
Subject RE: Feedback on Apache Flex 4.11.0 RC1
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2013 21:35:49 GMT
Hi piotr,

Did the RC1 you tested include the following "fixes" ?

Updated Branches:
  refs/heads/release4.11.0 fb3fe2ea1 -> ed4190e25

FIX https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-33813 (DataGrid goes blank when scrolled and
dataProvider is changed ) FIX minor ASDOC wording in CalloutSkin for desktop

Project: http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/flex-sdk/repo
Commit: http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/flex-sdk/commit/35706c9c
Tree: http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/flex-sdk/tree/35706c9c
Diff: http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/flex-sdk/diff/35706c9c

-----Message d'origine-----
De : piotr.zarzycki [mailto:piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com]
Envoyé : lundi 14 octobre 2013 23:27
À : dev@flex.apache.org
Objet : Re: Feedback on Apache Flex 4.11.0 RC1

I've switched today our Adobe Air app from AF 4.10 to AF 4.11 RC1 and I've got problem with
DataGrid header. I've prepared some example to present this situation.
Short descritpion:

1) I've got view with data grid, on ADDED_TO_STAGE event for this view I'm filling dataProvider
2) On REMOVED_FROM_STAGE event I'm setting dataProvider for DataGrid to null
3) I'm adding once again the same view to my application addElement(view1)  I'm getting something
like this -> http://images.devs-on.net/Image/CAzHlYqTSN3TUe8p-Obszar.png

>From me -1

I'm goint to create jira ticket for this.

Flex/Air Developer